SSC GD Exam Preparation Exam Tips 2018-2019 How To Prepare For SSC GD Exam 2018 ? SSC GD Exam Preparation Tips / How to Prepare for SSC Constable GD Exam 2019
SSC GD Exam Preparation Exam Tips 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the exam for the Constable GD post. Candidates who are interesting in this exam can apply online by visiting the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. SSC Constable GD Preparation Tips 2018. Candidates can start their preparation for the exam and we provide some tips for the preparation of the exam. It is very important to clear the exam to get the job of the Constable GD. Candidates have to fill the application form before the last date of submission. Candidates have to keep one thing in their minds to focus on the goal to get this job. Candidates who cleared the 10th standard are eligible to appear in this exam. It is an of the 10th standard difficulty level. Candidates have to focus on the preparation because if they fail in the exam means they lose the chance to get a government job. In this article, we provide the details regarding the SSC GD Exam Preparation Exam Tips 2018.
SSC GD Exam Preparation Exam Tips 2018-2019
There will be four sections in the written exam which will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of the candidates at the post of Constable GD. Each section carry the same marks and each section is important. Candidates have to focus on the each section to get the maximum marks in the exam. The name of the four sections are General Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics, English/ Hindi and General Knowledge. Candidates can start the preparation for the exam by the solving the previous year question papers, reading best books for the SSC Constable GD 2018 exam. Candidates have to make the time table for the preparation. Candidates are advised to study topic wise and practice to make the strength in those topics. Candidates have to spend more time on your week subjects not on those subjects which are your strength. The preparation tips are given below: How to Prepare SSC Constable GD 2018-2019 In One Month.
General Reasoning & Intelligence:
- Candidates have to spend more time on the section because this is a very scoring section.
- Reasoning Questions consume less time than any other section.
- Candidates can get full marks in this section but they need full concentration and determination to clear this section.
- Candidates must know that this section can make your marks or decrease your marks because this section play a crucial role for deciding the merits.
- Candidate are advised to attempt the Reasoning section first.
- Elemenatry Mathematics is a lengthy section and candidates are advised to save more time for this section.
- Candidates can solve the practice papers to solve the questions on time and solve the questions correctly.
- Candidates have to set the target to complete the questions of this sections in a particular period of time.
- Candidates are advised not to solve time taking question because time management is very important.
In this section, SSC can give the questions on any topic or ask any kind of questions which are related to the topic. The questions are almost uncertain.
- Candidates can prepare for the section by knowing the current affairs.
- Candidates can cover the syllabus according to their strenght.
- Candidates are advised to attempt only those on which they have full confidence.
- Candidates can read the best books for the current affairs.
English or Hindi:
It is a very scoring section. Candidates have to focus on this section and not leave any question on which you are confident.
- Candidates have to spend time on solving the topics like Comprehension, Errors etc.
- Candidates are advised not to leave the questions on this section becasue it is very scoring section specially in the Hindi part.
- It seems tough to most of the candidates but it is very easy section.